I ve Googled the world Startup. 582.000.000 results came.
Don’t get me wrong.
I love a good Startup Success Story as the guy next door. But do Startup businesses, are as good as they seem? The optimistic aspect say YES. The pessimistic says NO WAY.
I am not a media expert, a social media expert. Not even a fail-preneur. I am just a graphic Designer. A guy who looks at things in a distant way. I am a member of some startup Companies, one way or another. I am also watching the how to, to many of them.
My conclusion, is very simple. The answer is not YES, or NO. The answer is that the Startup business, is very good for the training of the spirit of the people of the new world of business.
In a world that nothing is stable and safe, transaction in means, knowledge, is the answer. And the +value that would add a revenue in the near future. Not in the present, but in the very near future.
- Booting, an initialization period that computers and electronics go through when first turned on
- Project commissioning, the act of starting for the first time a technical installation
- Startup company, a recently formed company
- Startup, Washington, a census-designated place in Snohomish County, Washington
- Sign-on, when broadcasters start transmissions on a day